Loading...
HomeBulgaria Varna Soon to Have New BGN 160 Million Stadium

Bulgaria Varna Soon to Have New BGN 160 Million Stadium

Author Sofia News Agency, 9 May 2008
Date 12 May 2008

The investment amount of BGN 160 million is expected for the new "Varna" stadium. The sum could end up even higher, according to statements made in front of sports reporters today by the contractor "Project Management Company" and the investor "Sports Complex Varna". 65% of the investor's shares belong to "Himimport" while the remaining 35% are owned by the Varna Municipality. Construction works are planned to begin in the fall and are expected to continue for about 26 months with another year needed to move the infrastructure. The stadium will be fully completed in 2011 at the earliest, and is now in the technical project stage. According to the Executive Director of "Project Management", foreign specialists and materials will have to be used for the construction works because they lack in Bulgaria. The negotiations with owners of plots located near the new stadium are continuing. So far, "Sports Complex Varna" has acquired two of the plots they wish to own with five other property deals forthcoming in the near future, according to TIM's corporative secretary. "Himimport" is also the investor in the track and field stadium "Mladost" (Youth), which needs another 0.4 hectares for auxiliary fields in order to respond to international standards. The company is already negotiating with the Varna Municipality. The later project has an expected investment amount of BGN 38 million and will have a capacity of 2000 spectators with all Varna residents being able to use the facility when there are no competitions. A hotel and shopping center adjacent to the "Mladost" field have also been planned.

Comments on New Stadium will be constracted in Varna  (0)

Please, post a comment on New Stadium will be constracted in Varna .

We will greatly appreciate this. It will help us improve the content of this website, so other people know what they can expect.

Please type this word.
 
  • Email Us feedback
Contact us
  • Bulgaria tel: +359 2 9 11 33 Bulgaria mob: +359 886 000 779
    Russia tel: +7 495 772 81 89
    Bulgaria fax: +359 2 962 87 75
    UK fax & voicemail:
    +44 870 134 3954
    USA fax & voicemail:
    +1 320 205 3155
  • Send request
  • 78, Krichim Str., fl.1, Sofia 1164, Bulgaria

For emergency calls or during the weekends from 9.30 am to 6.30 PM CET, please dial: +359 886 000 779.

Subscribe for our newsletter. Get the latest deals.

Stay connected with us!

FB TW GP YT

    Why book with BeachBulgaria.com?
    • Get the Best Rates
    • Professional Attitude
    • Easy Booking
Associated member of

Methods of payment

Our website

Content and booking: Silky Holidays
Design: Hotdrink Communications
Concept: Silky Holidays
Development: Silky Holidays

Best price