Elenite holiday village is located in a quiet bay with large beach and green meadows, on the southern slope of the Balkan Mountain range, 4.5 km from Sveti Vlas resort, 8.5 km from Sunny Beach resort and about 40 km from Bourgas Airport.
Beach and climate
The holiday village is designed so that its exposition is entirely southern. The nearby hills keep the air fresh even in the hottest summer days. The calm curved hills of the mountain sloping directly into the sea.
The resort offers sandy beach, clean and warm sea water, shallow seashore that is safe for swimming.
Elenite holiday village consists of hotels and villas situated among the greenery of the Balkan mountain range. The holiday village operates on various options for accommodation, but mostly on all inclusive basis. The luxury villas of Elenite are spread mosaic like over the hills.
The all inclusive accommodation includes
* A la carte or buffet style breakfast, lunch and dinner
* Coffee, tea, cake, ice cream
* Snacks on the beach
* Wine, beer, Bulgarian alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
* Table tennis, sauna, beach volleyball, archery, badminton, trampoline, paddleboats, mini-football, chess, boat rides, backgammon
* Sunbeds and parasols on the beach
* Entertainment program for children and adults.
Bars and restaurants
The complex offers several restaurants, bars and nightclubs.
Elenite holiday village offers diverse opportunities for outdoor sports such as surfing, water polo, canoeing, yachting, beach volleyball, etc. There are animation programs for children.
To reach Elenite resort by car from Bourgas, you should follow the Bourgas - Sunny Beach route, then to turn right and follow the beach in the direction of St. Vlas resort.