Latest articles from Balchik
Balchik latest articles. Information for summer beach holiday in Balchik resort in Bulgaria.
- Tourists highly appreciate the spa procedures and the Bulgarian cosmetics 17 June 2013, BeachBulgaria, June 17th, 2013 The northern parts of the Black sea are a lot more different than the other noisy resorts. Balchik offers tranquility and quietness ... view more
- Balchik – The Black Sea Pearl 26 May 2010, Tourism & Recreation, 26.05.2006 The toponym is of an ancient Bulgarian origin, but it was not until the middle of the 16th century that it was officially ... view more
- Villa in Balchik Inspired Coppola 18 May 2007, BNR Thousands of tourists come here to see the English Garden and the wonderful minaret of the "enchanted" Palace The five villas ... view more
- The Queen’s Palace in Balchik, the summer reveries of a royalty 17 August 2006, BNR, Krassimir Martinov, Ivan Videnov Waterfalls, antique arches, crystal clear lakes and rivers, rare plant species and meandering cool paths are found very enthralling ... view more
- Rocks, Sea and Breeze… 11 August 2006, InfoTourism Cape Kaliakra - the place, where you can listen to legends, buried in sea shells and sea wave’s rumour One of the most beautiful ... view more
- Project for a golf course with an international award 10 November 2005, 24 Hours, Sofia Georgieva, 10.11.2005 “Black Sea Rama” nearby Balchik will be 10 thousand decares. The design is made by the legendary Gary Player The complex ... view more