Gergana hotel complex is situated in the Albena resort at the Black sea coast, 30 km north from the city of Varna.
Gergana complex (former Gergana and Gergana 2 hotels) now Gergana hotel, Slavuna hotel and Mura hotel, is located at the beach, surrounded by the Baltata reserve.
The property features 607 rooms and suites (569 standard single and double rooms, 28 small suites, 3 maisonettes and 7 big suites, 6 rooms for disabled people.
The guestrooms feature air-conditioner, telephone, radio, TV-set, mini bar, safe, hair-drier, Internet access, balcony with views to the sea or the Baltata reserve.
Bars and restaurants
2 air-conditioned restaurants with terraces. The restaurants operates on All Inclusive plus system with buffet style breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Gergana Restaurant /650 seats/ offers Bulgarian and European buffet, thematic evenings.
Mura Restaurant /450 seats/ offers a wide selection of Bulgarian and international specialties.
Each hotel offers Lobby bars with wide choice of drinks, cocktails and pastries.
At guests' disposal is a pool bar „Gergana” with fresh juices, sandwiches, cookies, fruits, ice cream, etc.
All Inclusive program
- Outdoor swimming pool, children`s swimming pool with sunbeds and parasols by the swimming pool and on the beach, Jacuzzi;
- Wi-Fi internet;
- Buffet (breakfast, lunch, dinner) from 11.00 to 21.00;
- Thematic evenings;
- Snacks from 11.00 to 12.30 and from 14.30 to 16.30;
- Bulgarian alcoholic and nonalcoholic drinks from 10.00h to 23.00;
- Beach volleyball, football, badminton, chess, darts;
- Children sport animation 6 times a week, children playground;
- Adult animation program 4 times a week.
Services for extra charge: Safe on the Reception, massages, baby sitting, mini-bar, imported drinks and cocktails, horse riding school, bicycles, surfing, tennis school.
**Hotel rooms may vary in size and style. Guests can be accommodated in a different room from the images shown here as examples only.
Sent on 22 November 2009