Sol Nessebar Palace hotel is located 2.5 km south of the town of Nessebar. The hotel offers a splendid view over the sea and Ravda resort, which is located a few minutes walk from the hotel.
The hotel features 236 Double rooms, 33 Junior Suites, 2 Double rooms for the disabled on request, 4 Sea View Luxury Suites, 60 Family rooms. The guestrooms offer fully equipped bathroom, safe, air-conditioning, satellite TV, mini-bar, balcony. The family rooms offer 2 interconnected standard rooms with 4 regular and 2 extra beds.
Restaurants and bars
- Buffet (breakfast, lunch and dinner) with dishes from the Bulgarian and international cuisine in the main restaurant;
- Lobby bar, Pool bar and Entertainment bar (snacks and drinks)
- Disco club Viva.
Spa and sport
- The SPA Center offers Turkish steam bath, Whirlpool, sauna, spa therapies, solarium, Fitness Hall;
- 3 outdoor swimming pools, 3 indoor swimming pools, children swimming pool with 3 water slides and a castle;
- Indoor billiards, table football, table tennis, darts;
- Kids Club;
- 3 outdoor tennis courts, volleyball, basketball, football, multipurpose playgrounds;
- Water sports at the beach (trimarans, catamarans, water wheels, jets, banana boat, beach volley).
The hotel offers fully equipped conference halls:
- Neptune hall /up to 450 places/
- Seashell hall /up to 40 places/
- Dolphin and Mermaid halls with up to 20 places
All Inclusive program
- Indoor and outdoor swimming pool, children`s swimming pool;
- Sunbeds, parasol /per room/, towels on the swimming pool;
- Buffet (breakfast, lunch, dinner);
- Coffee, tea, light breakfast, ice cream (15.00 - 18.00);
- Bulgarian drinks (10.00 - 23.00); Ice cream (11.00 -18.00);
- Children Animation and sport; table tennis, beach volleyball, football.
Services subject to extra charge
Safe on the Reception, SPA center, beauty center, ironing, Laundry, billiard, Tennis, Water sports, Internet, Parking.
**Hotel rooms may vary in size and style. Guests can be accommodated in a different room from the images shown here as examples only.
Sent on 30 July 2009
Sent on 14 July 2008