(Check all prices)
Princess Residence Hotel
- Info & Photos
Princess Residence Hotel is located on the picturesque Atliman beach on south Black Sea coast in Kiten resort.
The hotel features 131 studio apartments, 15 two-bedroom suites and 8 three-bedroom suites. The guestrooms feature kitchen equipment (cooking plate with 2 hobs, sink, refrigerator, cupboard with board), TV set, air-conditioner, small table, dining table with 2 chairs, sofa, bedroom with two bedside tables and built in wardrobe, bathroom with a shower cubicle for studios and bathtub for suites and a plastic table with two chairs on a balcony.
Some of the rooms are for disabled people. There are 2 elevators and a panoramic elevator with a sea view.
Bars and restaurants
The a-la-cart restaurant offers Bulgarian and Mediterranean cuisine and a wine list. There are seats on the terrace of the restaurant with a sea view.
The Pizzeria offers Italian pizza and typical Bulgarian dishes prepared in oven, as well as a children menu.
At guests' disposal is a Barbeque.
The hotel offers Lobby bar, safety-deposit boxes, reception desk, SPA centre, swimming pool, fitness center, hall for business meetings, shop, doctor’s office, gallery, currency exchange bureau, children room whit a babysitter, air-conditioning, video games hall, TV and Audio, internet, telephone, alarm and security service, emergency announcement system.
Parking - nearby the hotel - 5 BGN (payble at the reception).
The hotel offers riding, diving, paint ball, fishing, jeep safari, jets, boat and yacht trips.**Hotel rooms may vary in size and style. Guests can be accommodated in a different room from the images shown here as examples only.
Check rates at this hotel
- Search Results
- Select Hotel
- Review booking
- Booking sent
Room type Meal RS LS MS HS Single Room BB 17 € 27 € 36 € 63 € Double Room BB 23 € 36 € 50 € 63 € Studio BB 34 € 47 € 71 € 84 € Two-bedroom apartment BB 45 € 68 € 84 € 113 €Price notes
* The prices are in Euro per room per night and include breakfast, use of swimming pool, sunbed, sunshade, internet and parking.
* Maximum capacity: Double room - 3 adults or 2 adults + 1 child; Studio: 3 adults + 1 child; Apartment - 4 adults + 2 children or 5 adults.
* Cancellations can be made free of charge providing details of this are received at least 7 days prior to check-in time on the day of arrival and 10 days during 15 July - 21 August 2016 - cancellations made after this period will incur a fee equivalent to the cost of two night's accommodation.
* Children reductions are applicable for children 2-11.99 years valid at the time of the reservation (check in time).
- Comments on Princess Residence Hotel (0)
View all commentsPlease, post a comment on Princess Residence Hotel.
We will greatly appreciate this. It will help us improve the content of this website, so other people know what they can expect.
- FacilitiesHotel facilities
- room service
- safety deposit boxes
- money exchange
- laundry and dry cleaning
- internet access
- business centre
- outdoor parking lot
- shops and boutiques
- rooms for the disabled
- lobby bar
- panoramic elevator
- audio/video equipment
- doctor/ dentist upon request
- 220v/ 50Hz voltage
- safety & fire safety systems
- direct dial telephone
- fitness centre
- outdoor swimming pool
- medical and spa centre
The region is suitable for
- direct dial telephone
- cable/ satellite TV
- Internet access
- cooking facilities
Attractions in the region
- sun baths
- water sports
- beautiful nature
- sandy beach
The guest reviews are submitted by our customers after their stay at Princess Residence Hotel, Kiten
General Rating 3.9 /5
Average from 3 Reviews
Services / Facilities3.8/5
Value for Money3.0/5Princess Residence Hotel
From Сыроешкин Павел from Россия
Sent on 05 07 2013Отель понравился. Хорошие номера, отзывчивый персонал, 1 линия. К сожалению, огорчило питание в отеле. Завтраки были абсолютно однообразными. За месяц пребывания от утренних омлетов (порой из несвежих яиц), глазуней и вареных яиц мы чуть не закукарекали. Блюд на шведском столе было мало, они быстро заканчивались. От официантов мы только и слышали - "няма". Касаемо питания, за которое мы доплачивали, отношение цена-качество очень плохое. К 10 июня, а отдыхали мы с 4 июня, на ужин предлагали только воду из кулера (хотя до этого был и чай, и кофе). Но после неоднократного возмущения отдыхающих был включен автомат с апельсиновым и яблочным напитками.
From Kristina Eliades from UK
Sent on 24 07 2012This is not a 4 star hotel. Individual boiler in each room, havent seen that before in 3 star hotels and even in bed and breakfast places. Not enough hot water for two people to have a shower, had to wait 1 hour for the water to warm up again and then every day after, we had 5 min each to take a shower, as if we are in the army. Ridiculous. The room wasnt cleaned some days, had to ask at reception if someone oould clean it and bring us toilet paper, waited half an hour for toilet paper. Next thing was the safety deposit box. I havent seen a safe like that in my life. You could not choose your own code, all the hotel staff knew the code to our safe. Beats the purpose of getting one in the first place. The pool was a joke, looked like a puddle and breakfast was poor. Friendly staff, helpful, hotel failings are not their fault.
From Florin Sorescu from Romania
Sent on 07 07 2009
- Best deals
- Early bookingPlease contact us to get the best deals for this hotel. You can send us an e-mail or call us: +359 2 962 22 13
- Last minutePlease contact us to get the best deals for this hotel. You can send us an e-mail or call us: +359 2 962 22 13
- Vacation packagesPlease contact us to get the best deals for this hotel. You can send us an e-mail or call us: +359 2 962 22 13
- +359 2 962 22 13
- +359 886 000 779
- Send a request