Location: Duni resort in situated 7 km south of Sozopol, 40 km south of Bourgas and 10 km north of the Ropotamo reserve.
Beach and climate: Duni resort offers 4.5 km long, up to 100 m wide sandy beach dotted with dunes. The beach is forested and hilly. The sea gradually becomes deeper. The beach in Duni won the eco-prize Blue Flag for pure environment.
Hotels in Duni
Entertainment: The bay is an ideal place for all kinds of water sports. Duni holiday village is the perfect spot for people fond of sports and for families with children.
Duni offers swimming pools for adults & children, playgrounds, tennis courts, etc.
The Thracian fortress Malkoto Kale /8th c. BC/ is located on the Kaleto peak (314 m above the sea level), about 6 km away, west of Duni resort.
Bars and restaurants: Duni Royal resort offers:
- International team of over 40 entertainers (diverse professional dancers, hip-hop dance group, Brazilian capoiera dancers);
- Different show programs for 14 days;
- Amphitheatre /1600 pax/, professional sound and light stage equipment;
- Variety shows with professional decoration and costumes (musical, dance, playback, black-light, comedy acts, fire-shows);
- Kids shows, International sketch shows;
- Folklore music and dance shows;
- Beach and pool parties with fireworks every 2 weeks;
- Disco parties every night /23:00 – 02:00/;
- Live music performances 5 times a week.