(Check all prices)
Holiday Village Rusalka
- Info & Photos
Rusalka Resort is situated amidst oak forest in Tauk Liman (Bird Bay) nature reserve, 90 km northeast from the city of Varna. Next to Russalka resort are located Yailata reserve and Kaliakra Cape - full of various birds, rare plant species, archaeological monuments, picturesque caves and small beaches with crystal clear water, where dolphins play.
The complex features 350 houses with 2 beds, sanitary unit, bathroom and terrace. Each house offers air-conditioner, satellite TV set, telephone. Some suites are suitable for families with children. They are connected by an internal door.
Bars and restaurants
The restaurants offer variety of Bulgarian and European cuisine. The terrace of Tauk Liman Restaurant features panorama view to the Kaliakra Cape. Taverna Bar offers vintage wines and exotic cocktails.
Sport and entertainment
The complex offers 10 tennis courts, a volleyball playground, mini-football pitches, as well as archery, riding, outdoor swimming pool with mineral water, water-sports on the beach, a yacht club with kayaks and sailing boats and a diving center. Rehabilitation centers in the holiday complex offer saunas and various rehabilitation programs.
For children there is a mini-set with swings, indoor playgrounds, slides, toys, experienced animators.
All Inclusive program
- Outdoor swimming pool; Sunbeds and parasol /per room/ on the swimming pool;
- Buffet (breakfast, lunch, dinner);
- Tea, coffee, snacks from 11.00 to 16.00;
- Bulgarian alcoholic and nonalcoholic drinks from 11.00 to 23.00;
- Archery, Tennis courts, Table tennis; basketball and volleyball playground; Kanu kayak; Mini football;
- Children club, Children`s playground, Children Animation.
Services subject to extra charge
Internet, Safe on the Reception, Tennis school, Fitness, Horse riding school, Powerboat, Diving school, Fishing, Laundry, Hairdresser’s, Art Club, sauna, Tennis courts, Massages, beauty studio.**Hotel rooms may vary in size and style. Guests can be accommodated in a different room from the images shown here as examples only.
Check rates at this hotel
- Search Results
- Select Hotel
- Review booking
- Booking sent
Room type Meal S1 S2 S3 Single Lux room AI 67 € 76 € 67 € Single Room AI 45 € 54 € 45 € Double Room AI 67 € 86 € 67 € Two-Double Connected Lux room AI 249 € 260 € 249 € Two-Double Connected rooms AI 135 € 172 € 135 € Double Lux room AI 125 € 130 € 125 €Price notes
* The prices are in Euro per room per night, all inclusive.
* Maximum capacity: Double room - 3 adults or 2 adults + 1 child; Family room: 3 adults + 2 children or 4 adlults; Family lux room - 3 adults + 1 child or 4 adults.
* Cancellations can be made free of charge providing details of this are received at least 7 days prior to check-in time on the day of arrival and 10 days during 01 July - 26 August- cancellations made after this period will incur a fee equivalent to the cost of 3 night's accommodation.
* Children reductions are applicable for children 2-11.99 years valid at the time of the reservation (check in time).
- Comments on Holiday Village Rusalka (4)
View all commentsPlease, post a comment on Holiday Village Rusalka.
We will greatly appreciate this. It will help us improve the content of this website, so other people know what they can expect.
- FacilitiesHotel facilities
- safety deposit boxes
- money exchange
- outdoor parking lot
- children pool
- tenis court
- fitness centre
- steam room
- medical and spa centre
- medical cosmetics
The region is suitable for
- direct dial telephone
- cable/ satellite TV
Attractions in the region
- sun baths
- water sports
- beautiful nature
- away from industrial centers
- sandy beach
The guest reviews are submitted by our customers after their stay at Holiday Village Rusalka, Rusalka
General Rating 3.8 /5
Average from 3 Reviews
Services / Facilities3.5/5
Value for Money3.7/5Holiday Village Rusalka
From Odett Nagygyorgy from Hungary
Sent on 24 08 2010clean, quiet place, wondeful view so we have in mind to return here in the future just taking into account the practice we gained
1) need of better or more motivated animator staff for the activities during the day including a bit higher evening performance shows which will probably better involve the guests in the programme
2) food issue - tasty, very good BUT from time to time the available quantity was not really in line with the number of guests, replenishment of vegetables (especially tomatoes) was not proper - should be improved to get the real feeling of AI service; snacks served were very very poor, maybe not only sanwiches should be prepared (which just get bad due to the high temperature so nobody tries them) but availability of fruits could solve the issue and again, the guest would have impression to get excellent AI service for the money spent
3) we needed doctor - nobody was available in the medicine's room...doctor direct phone number available only at the reception not enough...if you are really sick you want immediate doctor availablity and not first phone the reception and than just waiting for the aid...(in our case there was no possibility to phone the reception as there was a light shut down in the resort so nothing was working...no light, no air condition, no TV, just nothing for 20-30 minutes, exactly when we realized that there is no doctor in the medical room and someone adviced us to phone the reception...)
4) poor explanation at reception at arrival on the services included- which is the AI restaurant, bar, etc., need of extra questions
5) no possibility to use credit card - we wanted to stay one more night and to pay by card the expences for the extra night; there was no way but to go to Kavarna or other place to take out money from the bank so we decided to leave...if you have possibility to use credit card you may take quicker decisons and make immediate payments otherwise you think over things.
- Best dealsPlease contact us to get the best deals for this hotel. You can send us an e-mail or call us: +359 2 962 22 13
- Early bookingPlease contact us to get the best deals for this hotel. You can send us an e-mail or call us: +359 2 962 22 13
- Last minutePlease contact us to get the best deals for this hotel. You can send us an e-mail or call us: +359 2 962 22 13
- Vacation packages
- +359 2 962 22 13
- +359 886 000 779
- Send a request