Location: Sol Luna Bay Resort Hotel is situated on the beach close to Calimera Beach in Obzor resort, at 45 minutes driving distance from Varna airport and at 10 minutes driving distance from Byala resort. The complex offers magnificent views over the Black sea.
Accommodation: The hotel features double rooms and family rooms with sea or park views. The hotel is fully wheelchair accessible and features special access rooms with shower seats, wheel-in showers, toilet raisers, grab rails and emergency call buttons.
The 458 air-conditioned guestrooms offer minibars, TV with satellite channels, safes, desks, telephones, shower or bathtub, hair dryers, mirrors, complimentary toiletries in the bathrooms. Housekeeping is offered daily.
Conference Facilities: The property offers a conference block with a large conference hall for up to 240 guests and several smaller meeting rooms and Hi-tech conference equipment.
Bars and restaurants:
- Main restaurant /up to 850 seats/ with Bulgarian and international cuisine and stunning sea view.
- Seaside restaurant with a sea view, 150 indoor seats and 50 outdoor seats.
- Pool bar, Lobby bar, Entertainment bar.
All Inclusive bars and restaurants:
- Bulgarian restaurant with traditional Bulgarian dishes and local drinks;
- Italian restaurant “Luna” with traditional Italian sandwiches and dishes, drinks and beautiful sea view.
- Taperia “Malecón” with Spanish cuisine;
- Paellador “Levante“ - Mediterranean cuisine, tea, coffee and other drinks.
Entertainment: Sol Luna Bay Resort features SPA centre, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, Jacuzzi, fitness, massages, sauna, spa procedures.
Aqua park with 6 water slides for the guests of Sol Luna Bay hotel (free for guests).
At guests disposal is game room, as well as billiards, table tennis, darts.
**Hotel rooms may vary in size and style. Guests can be accommodated in a different room from the images shown here as examples only.