The Lighthouse Golf club is located on a spectacular plateau with breathtaking sea views on the outskirts of the picturesque town of Balchick.
Lighthouse Golf Resort Tee Off at the 18-hole signature membership Par 71 - championship golf course designed by Ian Woosnam Raider Cup Captain. Overlooking one of the most beautiful national scenery. Embedded by 5 designated residential units and a golf academy.
The Lighthouse course is the first championship golf project of Ian Woosnam in Bulgaria.The latest technology is being used in the construction of the golf course, both for the design of watering and drainage systems in order to optimize water consumption and recycling.All this facilitates a combination of sporting excellence with the highest levels of environmental conservation. Within the Golf Course Complex, ‘The Lighthouse Golf School’ will comprise of practise ground, putting green, bunker area and pitch ‘n’ putt.
- 18 holes design by Ian Woosnam and E.G.D.
- Golf course full Member of the Bulgarian Golf Association and the European Golf Association
- Application of the EGA Slope system;
- 36 maximum handicap men and woman;
- Buggy, electric trolley and pull trolley rentals.
- Driving range of 280 meters with real target green and premium quality practice balls;
- Teaching Studio;
- 8 covered hitting bays;
- Chipping green and bunker practice facility; 1000sq meters putting green;